Friday, November 4, 2011

Pump Kins

Better late than never. Yesterday we carved pumpkins in belated Halloween and Dia de Los Muertos tradition.



Best part was putting candles inside, sitting on the couch, watching the glow, and never once turning to look at a computer, television screen or cell phone (except to take the above photo), and munching oven baked pumpkin seeds. This was my belated Halloween.


Worst part was that I noticed a gross spider crawling on my pumpkin as I relaxed on the couch. I was pumped that it added to the creepiness of Halloween spirit, but annoyed that since it added to the spirit, I let it go without annihilating it, and thus my arachnophobia now acts up because I know there is an unsmashed spider somewhere in my living room. *shaking fist*

1 comment:

Anindeep said...

It was a woolly one, just like the ones you love to hate! It needed another one you hate as much to fight it out with it. I did the honors and killed it. Hoping that you would hate me lesser than you already do. :)