Here's a little pre St. Patrick's Day spirit for all a ya'lls. This test video is a series of quickly shot and edited still images placed head to head to create a jerky sense of stop-motion. I envision a more creatively choreographed version of this style for a "behind the scenes" ad video for Amkar Photography. It's in the works! Production is tentatively scheduled for spring and summer this year... hoping to be complete and publicized by the end of the year!
PS - there may be issues playing this video for some reason, probably copyright issue on the music I used. If it doesn't work after I publish this post, I'll try to go find some other music. If that also doesn't work, oh well! Wait for the final premiere!
PS - there may be issues playing this video for some reason, probably copyright issue on the music I used. If it doesn't work after I publish this post, I'll try to go find some other music. If that also doesn't work, oh well! Wait for the final premiere!
1 comment:
Awesome idea. Way to go!
Post a Comment