![]() |
| 7 week ultrasound at left. My rendition at right to assist your visualization. Click for larger image. |
Baby "Birloy" Kar is now the size of a blueberry, and currently has stumpier limbs than the figure in my rendition above. The term "birloy", coined by Missy (circa 1997), mixes boy/girl into one word to describe a being whose gender is yet unknown. She came up with this when she and I used to sarcastically make fun of and engage in hilarious play episodes with Beth and her Barbie dolls. The image I inserted above of the little blonde baby doll is what our "birloy" of Barbiedom looked like, although it had light brown hair instead.
Our baby is technically female currently. Gender will not be determined until about week 20, after which we will have to wean ourselves off of calling her a "birloy", which is anyway quite catchy, I must say.

No comments:
Post a Comment